When You Need Legal Help in Houston…
…experience counts. With over 80 years of total experience, the lawyers at Makris Law Firm, P.C., are here to help you. If you live in Texas, we’ll help you get the results you deserve.
Save yourself the hassle of shopping around for several attorneys at several firms by using Makris Law Firm’s experience. We’re the original Makris Law Firm, founded by Victor Makris. Our disability attorneys help people in Houston stabilize theirs lives through Social Security Disability benefits. We can also help you with:
- Personal Injury – If you’ve been hurt in an accident because of another party’s negligence, we can help you get the compensation you need to move forward with your life. Victor Makris is board certified in personal injury trial law.
- Estate Law – Our compassionate attorneys can help you create a secure plan for the future—and the unexpected.
- Business Law – We can make sure your business is registered correctly and protected legally, so you can focus on running it successfully.
- Family Law – We can handle family law cases, including divorce proceedings, custody arrangements and prenups, in a way that respects the difficult times you may be facing today and protects your well-being for the future.
- Bankruptcy – If you’re in financial peril and need help freeing yourself of the constant stress of overwhelming debt, call us today.
- Property Tax Protest – Bad property assessment? Call us today to find out how you can appeal and lighten the financial burden on you.
Apply for Disability to Get Financial Relief when You Can’t Work
Helping people with health problems stabilize theirs lives through Social Security Disability benefits is a large part of our practice.
When you can’t work because of serious medical conditions, it’s a crisis. You’re not feeling well. You don’t know how you’ll pay your bills. You’re under stress.
The path to restoring a sense of peace in your life could be applying for disability benefits.
Social Security Disability provides monthly income that can make a big difference for you.
The problem is that most people get denied benefits.
In fact, in a recent 10-year period, more than three-quarters of people who applied were denied on their initial applications.
What can you do about it?
You can get an experienced Social Security Disability attorney in Houston. The disability lawyers at Makris Law Firm have helped thousands of people in Texas.
With one of our Social Security attorneys at your side, you won’t face the unfeeling Social Security process on your own.
How a Social Security Attorney Helps You
Applying for Social Security Disability is complicated. Appealing a denial is even more involved.
When you’re already struggling with your health, filling out forms and understanding endless government steps and rules feels like a heavy burden.
That’s the first reason to work with a Social Security attorney.
We’ll do all of this and more for your disability claim:
- Evaluate your situation and whether you qualify for benefits
- Help you fill out all the application forms
- Gather medical records you need to prove you can’t work
- Collect details on your work history to show Social Security
- Secure statements from people who know you about how your health conditions have affected your life
- Protect you from costly errors in your application or appeal
- Make sure you meet all the important deadlines
- Prepare you to testify in front of a disability judge if needed
- Represent you in your disability hearing with the judge
- Appeal your claim to higher levels
Getting a disability lawyer can make the process easier for you. And having a lawyer can improve your chances of winning benefits.
And it’s low-risk for you because you PAY NO ATTORNEY FEE for a Social Security lawyer until you win benefits.
You can start by getting our Social Security attorneys to evaluate your claim—also at no cost to you.
How to Contact Makris Law Firm Injury, Family & Social Security Attorneys
Call us today, (888) 228-5663 to schedule a same-day or next-day appointment. If you live in Texas, we’re happy to talk with you and provide you with an honest assessment of your case.
Most importantly, we’re committed to making a difference in your life and the lives of Texans.
El abogado y los asistentes hablan Español.